Business Transformation through Blockchain: Volume I eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Product management is challenging, complex, and often misunderstood. Across the high-tech industry, drastically different duties and responsibilities are attributed to product management professionals. Diverse interpretations regarding the role of product management have only further confused practitioners and stifled the ability to develop clear and consistent product management methodologies. “The Product Manager’s Toolkit” book provides a consistent andholistic managerial approach to product management and presents a practical and comprehensive methodology (tasks, processes, deliverables, and roles) that covers nearly all aspects of product management.