Business-to-business Marketing: Relationships, Systems And Communications eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This second edition of Erica Weintraub Austin and Bruce E. Pinkleton’s popular text, Strategic Public Relations Management, helps readers move from a tactical public relations approach to a strategic management style. Building on the first edition, it demonstrates skillful use of research and planning techniques, providing updated research methods that make use of the Internet and programs aiding data entry and analysis. This version also expands its focus to communication program planning more broadly. Chapters in the book cover such critical topics as: *creating a framework for planning; *identifying the elements of a campaign; *determining research needs and developing the research plan; *gathering useful data for strategic guidance; *making research decisions; and *applying theory to professional practice. This book is valuable as a text in public relations management and communication campaigns courses, while also serving as a reference for practitioners. It introduces readers to the tools necessary for developing and presenting comprehensive, effective, and accountable public relations plans, ensuring they are well prepared for managing and executing communication campaigns.