Business Law: The Ethical, Global, And E-Commerce Environment, 17th Ed. eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Combining Theory & Practice: A Modern Guide to Human Resources.
Human Resource Management addresses the study of HR in a realistic, practical, and stimulating manner. Examples of how HR management is practiced in the real world and the relationship between various HR topics are interwoven throughout the text, giving students a thorough introduction to the field based on sound theoretical concepts and practice.
The Fourteenth Edition reveals HR’s strategic importance to management and the overall health of an organization. The text also addresses the ongoing shrinkage of internal HR departments as many companies shift towards HR outsourcing, HR shared service centers, and professional employer organizations. Students should walk away with an appreciation for how the HR profession continues to shed its administrative image and while focusing on mission-oriented activities.