Building the E-Service Society: E-Commerce, E-Business, and E-Government (IFIP International Federation for Information Processing) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Agent-Mediated Electronic Commerce, AMEC 2003, held in Melbourne, Australia in July 2003 as part of AAMAS 2003.
The 9 revised full papers presented were carefully selected from 22 submissions during two rounds of reviewing and revision. The papers are organized in topical sections on automated negotiation, systems and mechanism design, and multi-agent markets.