Even with a terrific project management program in place, problems can arise to derail your team’s hard work. The last thing you need in the heat of battle is academic theory. You need field-proven fixes, practical answers to urgent questions, and simple strategies for navigating around obstacles. “101 Project Management Problems and How to Solve Them” explores a wide range of these real-world challenges, including how to: keep a project on track despite unavoidable interruptions; prevent unreliable outside collaborators from jeopardizing the entire project; manage project teams who have little or no project management experience; make up for lost time without cutting corners; and succeed in the face of threatened budget cuts. Filled with plan-ahead strategies as well as on-the-fly solutions, this helpful guide is the ultimate project adviser and on-the-job troubleshooter in one!
Building, Leading, and Managing Strategic Alliances: How to Work Effectively and Profitably with Partner Companies eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.