Building Information Modeling: Planning and Managing Construction Projects with 4D CAD and Simulations eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Project managers are increasingly taking on more than just managing plans and direct reports, they fill a consultative role requiring skills for facilitation, negotiation, and relationship management. They must be experts at planning and diligence, building and fostering relationships, and effective communication. This book explores ways to master the skills needed to succeed in the current project management environment. It covers how to manage project complexity and stakeholders through performing diligence activities, how to build relationships early, and then utilize them during projects. The book also shows how to manage information and expectations, which is critical to the success of projects.
Über den Autor
Kerry Wills has worked as a consultant and as a project manager for Fortune 500 companies on multi-million-dollar technology projects since 1995. During that time, he has gained experience in several capacities: program manager, project manager, architect, developer, business analyst, and tester. Having worked in each of these areas gives Kerry a deep understanding of all facets of an information technology project. He has planned and executed several large projects as well as remediated several troubled projects. Kerry is a member of Mensa and has a unique perspective on project work, resulting in eight patents, published work in project management journals and books, and speaking engagements at more than twenty project management conferences and corporations around the world. He is a passionate speaker who has a reputation for delivering entertaining presentations combined with vivid examples from his experiences. He runs a project management blog called “Adventures in Project Management” at http://kerrywills.wordpress.com. He lives with his wife and two kids in Southington, Connecticut.