Build Your Own Ruby on Rails Web Applications eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Whether you’re deploying applications on premise or in the cloud, this cookbook provides developers, operators, and IT professionals with more than 130 proven recipes for working with Docker.
With these practical solutions, experienced developers with no previous knowledge of Docker will be able to package and deploy distributed applications within a couple of chapters. IT professionals will be able to solve everyday problems, as well as create, run, share, and deploy Docker images. Operators will quickly be able to adopt the tools that will change the way they work.
The recipes in this book will help you:
• Manage containers, mount data volumes, and link containers
• Create and share container images
• Network containers across single or multiple hosts
• Tackle advanced topics such as Docker configuration and development
• Deploy multi-container applications on a distributed cluster with Kubernetes
• Use a new generation of operating systems optimized for Docker
• Learn tools for application deployment, continuous integration, service discovery, and orchestration
• Access a Docker host on Amazon AWS, Google GCE, and Microsoft Azure
• Monitor containers and explore different application use cases