BRS Gross Anatomy eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Publisher’s Note:Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Praised for its clear and consistent organization, dynamic illustrations, and emphasis on clinical applications,Snell’s Clinical Anatomy by Regionspairs expert perspectives with a user-friendly approach to deliver a proven learning and teaching resource on the practical application of anatomy.
Ideal for medical, dental, allied health, and nursing programs, this trusted text guides students through the fundamentals of human anatomy, explaining the how and why behind each structure and offering readers the hands-on guidance they need to make sound clinical choices.
This edition has been completely reorganized to help students confidently navigate body regions from surface to deep structures, integrating basic anatomy, clinical information, surface and radiographic anatomy, as well as embryology. Colorful new illustrations and concise chapter summaries further reinforce understanding of key concepts and equip students for clinical success.
New organization guides students logically through body systems for greater understanding.
Updated content throughout the text reflects the most current approaches and relevant terminology in basic clinical anatomy, radiographic anatomy, and surface anatomy.
Enhanced illustrations clarify complex systems in vibrant detail.
New Key Concepts bulleted summaries reinforce important chapter content at a glance.
Chapter-opening cases and Clinical Notes highlight the clinical significance of anatomical information.
Embryology Notes simplify developmental anatomy concepts.
Chapter Outlines and Learning Objectives focus students on the most clinically relevant concepts and structures.