Bridging the Soft Skills Gap: How to Teach the Missing Basics to Todays Young Talent eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The authoritative resource for analyzing mergers and acquisitions (M&A) from every angle
Paul Pignataro reveals the secrets behind growth through M&A in his new book, Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures, and Other Restructurings. Through market shifts and regulatory changes, M&A has served as a solid approach to growth. Creating value through mergers and acquisitions is a highly coveted strategy, and Wall Street has long sought a clear technical understanding of the components of M&A as a key driver of growth. In this book, the author provides that understanding, covering all essential aspects of accounting and modeling for the M&A process.
With over a decade of experience aiding billion-dollar restructuring deals, Paul Pignataro is in an excellent position to break down M&A from a finance standpoint. Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures, and Other Restructurings covers the financial accounting and modeling behind several M&A structures. Using the merger of Office Depot and Office Max, Mr. Pignataro fully addresses the entire integration, explains EBITDA, and other crucial performance measures. This text is for finance practitioners who want to explore every corner of the M&A process.
Learn accounting for asset acquisitions, asset divestitures, and corporate mergers
Explore modeling methods including mini-merger modeling and fully consolidated merger modeling
Read case studies demonstrating the practical success of theoretical models
Understand EBITDA, cash flow, capital structure, and their impact on M&A success and value creation
This new text from the CEO and founder of the New York School of Finance is key for understanding how restructuring leads to growth and value creation. The importance of M&A shows no signs of slowing, meaning that finance professionals need to be able to accurately analyze the prospects and impacts of restructuring moves. Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures, and Other Restructurings is the authoritative resource for doing just that.