Breakthrough Branding: How Smart Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Transform a Small Idea into a Big Brand eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In “The Relationship Marketer”, Søren Hougaard and Mogens Bjerre explain how the concept of the dyad (i.e., mutuality, or “you and me”) is quickly becoming a fundamental principle in marketing. The authors suggest that understanding customer relationships, value co-creation, and customised business models in which effectiveness is evaluated on an individualised basis leads to outstanding business performance. Based on these principles the authors present a concrete and practically manageable framework for implementation. Readers will find surprising, useful, and applicable marketing models, typologies and tools, as well as guides to the systematic generation of strategic opportunities.
“The Relationship Marketer” will be valuable reading for students and professionals in sales and marketing, as well as anyone seeking insights into dyadic market forces, which are moving industry beyond the outdated perspective of treating all customers equally.