Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book offers a quick self-taught course in the basics of reading electrocardiologic tracings. It will help students in their cardiology courses and in preparation for board exams.
Each exercise consists of an ECG strip that is accompanied by a space in which the user can either provide a short and concise diagnosis or a longer explanation.