Bragg Healthy Heart, Revised: Keep Your Cardiovascular System Healthy & Fit at Any Age eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This source presents the latest advances in cardiothoracic imaging, emphasizing new and emerging methods in computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, positron-emission tomography, and digital chest radiography-facilitating the identification, analysis, and treatment of diseases and disorders commonly encountered in daily clinical practice. Bringing readers to the forefront of the field with expert assessments of new and emerging technologies that are impacting cardiothoracic imaging, this guide contains chapters devoted to PET-CT, cardiac CT, multidetector-row helical CT, high-resolution CT of the lungs, cardiac MR, functional MR, and digital chest radiography.