Blueprint for Project Recovery: A Project Management Guide: The Complete Process for Getting Derailed Projects eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In a fast-paced environment filled with uncertainty, successfully completing projects on time can feel like running an obstacle course. An emphasis on speed often forces project teams to make decisions without crucial data, leading to frequent changes of direction once more information becomes known. If people aren’t light on their feet, complicated projects can easily get tripped up.Agile Project Management gives readers the strategies they need to take charge of urgent projects that involve unique resources and elements of uncertainty. The book offers an improvement upon classical project management processes by tying project processes more directly to the ever-changing requirements of business objectives-achieving improved flexibility and response time. Filled with examples showing how to implement agile PM into all project situations, the book demonstrates how to develop an appropriate and supportive infrastructure and environment, and reviews the roles of the project manager, general management, and the project team. Agile Project Management is the ultimate method for achieving superior results in an accelerated and changing environment.