Best Practices: Managing People: Secrets to Leading for New Managers eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Project Management: Strategic Design and Implementation delivers complete guidance on applying the theory, processes, practices, and techniques of project management to support strategic planning. Written by two world-renowned project management leaders, this new edition presents the latest methods for using flexible teams to implement organizational strategies — especially changes to products, services, and processes.
Designed for use in both large and small organizations, this updated classic ranges from the project management process to project planning, monitoring, evaluation, and control to continuous improvement through projects. This resource offers new material on project portfolio management, earned value, project management maturity, nontraditional teams, project partnering, project management outsourcing, and much more.