The fifth edition of this revised and fully updated text continues to provide students with a clear and well-structured introduction to financial accounting within a sound conceptual framework. The book retains all of the classic features that have contributed to the book’s success: clarity of expression, the focus on the accounting equation, student activities and real-life commentaries running through each chapter, and the inclusion of the Safe and Sure Annual Report as an example of a listed company. There is a strong emphasis on the Conceptual Framework of the International Accounting Standards Board and on the ‘why’ rather than simply the ‘what’ of the subject. The underpinning conceptual framework focuses on the needs of users of financial information.
Best Practices in Management Accounting eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!