Best Practice in Inventory Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This is the perfect «field manual» for every supply chain or operations management practitioner and student. The fields only single-volume reference, its uniquely convenient and uniquely affordable. With nearly 1,500 well-organized definitions, it can help students quickly create an integrated mental map of the entire field, and prepare for case discussions, exams, and job interviews. For instructors, it serves as an invaluable desk reference and teaching aid that goes far beyond typical dictionaries. For working managers, it offers a precise shared language, with insights for making their processes better, faster, cheaper, and stronger and for supporting any Six Sigma, Lean, or Lean Sigma training program. Leading expert Arthur V. Hill provides complete coverage of accounting, customer service, distribution, e-business, economics, finance, forecasting, human resources, industrial engineering, industrial relations, inventory management, healthcare management, Lean Sigma/Six Sigma, lean thinking, logistics, maintenance engineering, management information systems, marketing/sales, new product development, operations research, organizational behavior/management, personal time management, production planning and control, purchasing, reliability engineering, quality management, service management, simulation, statistics, strategic management, systems engineering, supply chain management, supply management, theory of constraints, transportation, and warehousing. Multiple figures, graphs, equations, Excel formulas, VBA scripts, and references are designed to support both learning and application.