Beginning Office 365 Collaboration Apps: Working in the Microsoft Cloud eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Covers topics from what the dark web is, to how it works, to how you can use it, to some of the myths surrounding it. Casting Light on the Dark Web: A Guide for Safe Exploration is an easy-to-read and comprehensive guide to understanding how the Dark Web works and why you should be using it! Readers will be led on a tour of this elusive technology from how to download the platform for personal or public use, to how it can best be utilized for finding information. This guide busts myths and informs readers, while remaining jargon-free and entertaining. Useful for people of all levels of internet knowledge and experience. “For those who think of the dark web as inherently malign, this concise and informative primer will set them straight. Armed with masters degrees in, respectively, information and library science, Beckstrom and Lund set out to provide a “no-bull guide to the dark web,” starting by clarifying that calling this loose-knit group of specially-accessed websites dark doesn’t connote nefarious purposes, but user anonymity—a potentially desirable quality for political dissidents, whistle-blowers, and people simply concerned with online privacy. The authors explore the three major browsers available—Freenet, I2P, and Tor (the most popular)—and provide guidance for accessing and downloading all three, security tips, and helpful screen grabs. They also debunk six common myths about their subject—such as “the dark web is mostly a marketplace for illicit drugs” or “it is illegal to use the dark web—and cover how to avoid illegal activity on the dark web and what to do if one does encounter it (in general, call or email the FBI). Readers will immediately note how the book is structured—each chapter is self-contained, with its own table of contents and bibliography—a somewhat unusual but effective organizing principle aimed at usability. Beckstrom and Lund’s smart and well-informed guide makes a clear case for the dark web’s benefits and dispels associated myths.” -Publishers Weekly.