Beginning Django E-Commerce eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The rapid development of electronic commerce has given rise to a new generation of commercial practices and the need to address the issue of resolving disputes arising out of such practices; only recently has attention been paid to this area. The issue of dispute resolution is extremely important because the dispute mechanism used will largely influence the attitudes of merchants and consumers at large, which will in turn determine the fate of electronic commerce. This issue has been discussed at various forums, however, no book has yet been published on the above topic. The present book provides a comprehensive analysis of the law and practice relevant to dispute resolution in electronic commerce. Anyone interested in E-commerce Law or dispute resolution, or conducting business over the Internet will find this book particularly useful.