Basiswissen Requirements Engineering eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This is the revised edition of the first text book in English specially developed for training for IPMA-D and IPMA-C exams, now based on Version 4 of the ICB.In this 4th edition, the text has been restructured and extended to align with the structure and scope of the competence elements in the ICB version 4, divided into Practice competences, People competences and Perspective competences. Therefore, this book will be essential guidance and study book for everyone studying for the IPMA-D, IPMA-C and IPMA-B exams. Besides that, it is an extremely rich source book for those project managers that have committed themselves to a lifelong professional development.In addition, the book had to be applicable to groups of project managers originating from diverse cultures. For this reason, this is not a book that tells how a Westerner must behave in an Arab or an Asian country, but one that looks at the different subjects covered in the ICB, as seen from diverse cultural standpoints.Each chapter is based on the same structure: Key concepts, Introduction, Actions that lead to competence development, Self-assessment, Special topics, Assignments. Text boxes, additional to the main text, give additional explanation to the main text. An elaborate Index of terms allows that this book can be used as a highly up-to-date information source to all aspects of project management.Next to that all, a web-site is available with videos, discussion fora on specific topics, and the opportunity to discuss with the author.