Basic Marketing: A Global-managerial Approach eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book is about marketing and marketing strategy planning. At its essence, marketing strategy planning is about figuring out how to do a superior job of satisfying customers. This author team takes that point of view seriously and believes in practicing what they preach. Instructors and students can trust that this new edition of Essentials of Marketing 13e– and all of the other teaching and learning materials that accompany it – will satisfy every instructor and students’ needs.
Building on Pioneering Strengths
This author team pioneered an innovative structure― using the “four Ps” with a managerial approach―for the introductory marketing course. It quickly became one of the most widely used business textbooks ever published because it organized the best ideas about marketing so that readers could both understand and apply them. The unifying focus of these ideas is on how to make the marketing decisions that a manager must make in deciding what customers to target and how best to meet their needs.
Over many editions of Basic Marketing and Essentials of Marketing, there have been constant changes in marketing management and the marketing environment. Some of the changes have been dramatic, and others have been subtle. As a result, the authors have made ongoing changes to the text to reflect marketing’s best practices and ideas.
What’s different about Essentials of Marketing?
The success of this franchise is not the result of a single strength―or one long-lasting innovation. Other text books have adopted the four Ps framework and the Perreault author team has continuously improved the book. The text’s four Ps framework, managerial orientation, and strategy planning focus have proven to be foundational pillars that are remarkably robust for supporting new developments in the field and innovations in the text and package.
- Essentials of Marketing teaches students analytical abilities and how-to-do-it skills that prepare them for success. The author team has deliberately included a variety of examples, explanations, frameworks, models, classification systems, cases, and “how-to-do-it” techniques that relate to our overall framework for marketing strategy planning. Similarly, the Marketing Plan Coach on the text website helps students see how to create marketing plans. Taken together, these items speed the development of “marketing sense” and enable the student to analyze marketing situations and develop marketing plans in a confident and meaningful way. They are practical and they work.
- As opposed to many other marketing text books, the authors emphasize careful integration of special topics. Some textbooks treat “special” topics―like relationship marketing, international marketing, services marketing, marketing and the Internet, marketing for nonprofit organizations, marketing ethics, social issues, and business-to-business marketing―in separate chapters. The authors deliberatively avoid doing that because they are convinced that treating such topics separately leads to an unfortunate compartmentalization of ideas.
- The comprehensive package of materials gives instructors the flexibility to teach marketing their way– or for the student, the ability to learn marketing their way.