Basic Life Support Provider Manual eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Edited by world-renowned cardiologist Kenneth Ellenbogen, MD, and collaboratively written by five expert physicians and allied health professionals, Essential Concepts of Electrophysiology and Pacing Through Case Studies guides the reader in developing and refining the key skill of analyzing tracings – one of the most essential proficiencies in electrophysiology.
With 60 cases comprising more than 120 tracings, figures, and tables and accompanied by multiple-choice questions, this scholarly yet eminently practical text delineates the core concepts and brings the reader directly into each case, offering EP physicians and fellows, device representatives and engineers, and other allied health professionals a fundamental understanding of the most important concepts on which the practice of EP is based.
Appropriate for professionals with different levels of proficiency, Essential Concepts of Electrophysiology and Pacing includes a wide array of basic to advanced tracings that range from surface ECGs to pacemaker and ICD recordings to complex intracardiac tracings that will prove vital in strengthening and sharpening practical skills. Relevant references included with each case allow the reader to delve even deeper into the principles presented and will be invaluable in preparing for IBHRE, ABIM, and other EP certification exams.