BarCharts QuickStudy Physiology eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Netter’s Anatomy Flash Cards are the most convenient and portable way to review anatomy on the fly. This 3rd Edition contains full-color illustrations from Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy, 5th Edition paired with concise text identifying those structures and reviewing relevant anatomical information and clinical correlations. Online access at studentconsult.com lets you review anatomy from any computer, plus additional “bonus” cards and over 300 multiple-choice questions. Netter. It’s how you know.
- The front of each flashcard features a full-color illustration from Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy, 5th Edition, with numbered lines pointing to key structures. On the back, concise text identifies those structures and reviews relevant anatomical information and clinical correlations.
- Pre-punched holes and a convenient binding ring make it easy to carry selected groups of flashcards with you.
- Online access at studentconsult.com lets you review the flashcards from any computer, and further test your knowledge with additional “bonus” cards and over 300 multiple-choice questions.
- New Clinical Notes help you focus on the most relevant clinical implications of anatomical concepts, helpful in preparing for the USMLE Step 1 exam.