Balancing Green: When to Embrace Sustainability in a Business (and When Not To) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
THE OFFICE: PROCEDURES AND TECHNOLOGY is a comprehensive office procedures text for high school students, which provides essential skills for success in today’s business world. The text is designed to teach knowledge and skills that are needed in a variety of careers where workers communicate, manage information, use technology, handle records, work with others, and solve problems in an office setting. The activities in the text are task-oriented, requiring students to apply knowledge and skills learned to complete an assignment or solve a problem. The text has three types of feature boxes in each chapter: Online Resources, providing information on our product Web site that relates to the chapter and professional organizations such as ARMA; Workplace Connections provide comments from fictional business employees related to material presented in the chapter; and Focus On… offering information on current topics of special interest.