Aztecs: An Interpretation eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Contributors to this volume take issue with the ‘idealist’ approach in which land and landscape – place and space – are read as purely expressive and ultimately poetic. They argue that too much emphasis on the subjective construction of land obscures the fundamentally meaningful sense in which land is also used and appropriated: while land may have some subjective, ideological meaning, it exists, also, as a practical resource. The essays focus on postcolonial legacies in land law, contemporary disputes and land claims surrounding ancestral lands, conservation issues and road protests. Areas covered include Western and Eastern Europe, West Africa, the Caribbean, Australia and the Pacific, India and Indonesia.