Aws Certified Advanced Networking Official Study Guide: Specialty Exam eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
You don’t need to learn everything about Azure to do some incredible stuff. Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches gets you started by breaking down the most important concepts and tasks into 21 bite-sized lessons, complete with examples, exercises, and labs. You’ll be productive immediately, and when you finish you’ll be well on the way to Azure mastery!
About the Technology
With hundreds of features and prebuilt services, the Microsoft Azure cloud platform is vast and powerful. To master it, you need a trustworthy guide. In this hands-on book, Microsoft engineer and Azure trainer Iain Foulds focuses on the core skills you need to create and maintain cloud-based applications.
About the Book
Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches teaches you the foundational techniques for writing, deploying, and running cloud-based applications in Azure. In it, you’ll master the basics, including setting up cloud-based virtual machines, deploying web servers, and using hosted data stores. As you work through the book’s 21 carefully planned lessons, you’ll explore big-picture concerns like security, scaling, and automation.You’ll even dabble in Azure’s prebuilt services for machine containers, and serverless computing!
• Getting started, from your first login
• Writing and deploying web servers
• Securing your applications and data
• Automating your environment
• Azure services for machine learning, serverless computing, and more
About the Reader
Readers should be able to write and deploy simple web or client/server applications.
About the Author
Iain Foulds is an engineer and senior content developer with Microsoft.