Atlas of Intraoperative Transesophageal Echocardiography eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Cardiac Problems in Pregnancy offers clinicians the most detailed and comprehensive guide to diagnosing and managing pregnancy-associated cardiovascular diseases currently available. Covering a wide spectrum of congenital and acquired cardiovascular conditions, its extensive contents examine diseases of the heart with an expert awareness of the implications of pregnancy and the attendant physiological changes it brings. Such guidance is vitally required in an age in which congenital and acquired heart diseases are the leading causes of non-obstetrical maternal morbidity and mortality.
Featuring 36 new or extensively revised chapters, this fourth edition of the book complements coverage of the latest research and clinical advances with a complete and up-to-date bibliography of literature on pregnancy in women with cardiovascular conditions. It also serves as a practical, step-by-step companion for those caring for heart disease patients during pregnancy, labor, and the post-partum period.
Coverage of all elements of maternal cardiology
Newly written chapters featuring fresh research and data
Guidance on performing risk assessments and interventions both prior to and during gestation
Explanations of a range of diagnostic and therapeutic approaches to cardiovascular disease in pregnant patients
Drawing on expertise from across the fields of cardiovascular medicine, obstetrics, anesthesiology, cardiac surgery, pharmacology, and clinical science, Cardiac Problems in Pregnancy is designed to give invaluable support to all medical professionals involved in maximizing the safety and success of cardiologically complex pregnancies.