Atlas of Cardiometabolic Risk eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
An ideal reference for residents, fellows, practitioners, and nurse practitioners, Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine, 5th Edition is a concise, up-to-date overview of key topics in cardiology. Using a practical, outline format, this best-selling title presents evidence-based approaches to cardiovascular diagnosis, diseases, and treatment – perfect for daily practice or exam preparation.
A new, larger format and content that is thoroughly up to date; organized by disease and treatment so you can find what you’re looking for quickly.
With a focus on guidelines and the evidence basis for cardiovascular disease management, coverage includes approaches to common clinical syndromes and investigations, including drug therapy.
Updated content with the latest innovations in cardiovascular medicine- including percutaneous approaches to valve disease, device management of cardiogenic shock, and the heart in the athlete.
Clear diagrams, high-quality ECGs, and helpful summary tables provide excellent visual reinforcement to the text.
Authoritative perspectives from the experienced staff and fellows at the Cleveland Clinic provide practical guidance in performance of common cardiovascular procedures and integration of devices.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Brian P. Griffin MD, FACC
John and Rosemary Brown Chair in Cardiovascular Medicine
Director, Cardiovascular Disease Training Program
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine
Heart and Vascular Institute