Atlas of anatomy : Latin nomenclature eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Netter’s Physiology Flash Cards, by Susan Mulroney and Adam Myers, is the perfect resource for fast and fun reinforcement of key physiologic knowledge! 200 cards, beautifully designed in the Netter tradition, offer the perfect streamlined review to help you learn essential facts and mathematical principles easily, efficiently, and at your own rate of study. Cards feature images and questions on the front―with answers and short commentary on the reverse.
- Uses high-quality Netter and Netter-style illustrations for enhanced visual learning.
- Presents concise, quick-access information on key physiology concepts for the perfect, portable review.
- Includes questions on the fronts of the cards to further enhance your learning experience and equip you to assess your mastery of the material.
- Features a matte finish on the reverse side of cards that enable you to make notes.
- Utilizes a format equally well suited to group or individual study.