Assessment Methods in Recruitment, Selection & Performance: A Managers Guide to Psychometric Testing, Interviews and Assessment Centres eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Talent in the workplace is increasingly identified as a key factor in determining success. If effectively managed it has the potential to be a productive resource capable of adding value and competitive advantage to an organization. ”The Talent Powered Organization” takes a strategic yet practical view of talent. Drawing on research and real-life experiences with clients at Accenture, it provides a series of conceptual frameworks to attract, develop, and retain the best workforce and offers practical examples of how to apply them. It presents various approaches to talent, including the Human Capital Development Framework and the ”talent multiplier.” Subjects such as talent and knowledge management, employee engagement, recruitment challenges, the globalization of workforces, and managing virtual workforces are covered, creating a thorough exploration of talent that will help readers build a talent powered organization.