Arts Marketing eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Services Marketing Management builds on the success of the previous editions, formally entitled ‘The Management and Marketing of Services’, to provide an easily digestible approach to the service industry with a specific focus on the management and marketing elements.This new edition has been thoroughly revamped to include pedagogical features such as exercises and mini cases throughout the text to consolidate learning and make it more student friendly. New content has been incorporated to bring the subject matter thoroughly up to date, for example featuring more on the Internet, the inclusion of material on call centres in respect of service delivery and service encounter; additional material on customer relationship management (CRM); consideration of frontline employees and internal marketing; and a discussion of revenue management issues in managing demand and capacity.Particularly suitable for students on marketing, business and hospitality courses who require a good grounding in the principles of services marketing, the practical implications are shown clearly and effectively demonstrate how the principles are applied in the real world.A web based lecturer resource accompanies the text. Written from a European perspective by two authors with a wealth of relevant experienceIncludes an expanded section on the Internet, particularly in communications and service designBrings together an academic and practitioner viewpoint ensuring a wholly comprehensive approach to the subject