Armstrong’s Essential Human Resource Management Practice: A Guide to People Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This practical book enables the reader to understand and evaluate the vast offerings of KM solutions in the three areas of technology, content, and services. The focus is not on technology details, but on how KM and IT practitioners actually use these tools and techniques. Over twenty case studies relate the real story of choosing and implementing various KM tools and techniques. Lessons from successes and failures are drawn, along with roadmaps for companies beginning or expanding their KM practice. Each chapter is structured along the “8Cs” framework developed by the editor: connectivity, content, commerce, community, capacity, culture, cooperation and capital.