This book, a complete overview of the practices and processes fundamental to HR, is written for those who are not HR professionals but need to have a thorough understanding of how to manage people. The text provides a thorough introduction to the core areas of HR including: people resourcing, performance management, learning and development and rewarding people. It also examines the contribution of HR to organizational aims and objectives and how it is integrated within the business.
Architect and Entrepreneur: A Field Guide to Building, Branding, and Marketing Your Startup Design Business eBook $13.00
Applied Corporate Finance: A User’s Manual eBook $15.00
Appreciative Inquiry for Change Management: Using AI to Facilitate Organizational Development eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.