Appleton & Lange Review of Anatomy eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The best review of renal physiology available for USMLE Step 1–completely updated with the latest research
Written in a clear, concise, logical style, this trusted text reviews the fundamental principles of the structure, function and pathologies of the human kidney that are essential for an understanding of clinical medicine. Combining the latest research with a fully integrated teaching approach, the eighth edition of Vander’s Renal Physiology features revised sections that explain how the kidneys affect other body systems and how they in turn are affected by these systems. Each chapter is filled with the tools you need to truly learn key concepts rather than merely memorize facts.
Begins with the basics and works up to advanced principles
Focuses on the logic of renal processes
Includes the most current research on the molecular and genetic principles underlying renal physiology
Explains the relationship between blood pressure and renal function
Presents the normal functions of the kidney with clinical correlations to disease states
Includes study questions with an answer key at the end of each chapter
Features learning aids such as flow charts, diagrams, key concept clinical examples, boxed statements to emphasize major points, learning objectives, and review questions with answers and explanations