Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Edition: Enhance your searches with faceted navigation, result highlighting, relevancy-ranked sorting, and much more with this comprehensive guide to Apache Solr 4 eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Despite many uncertainties in cloud computing, one truth is evident: costs will always tend to go up unless you’re actively engaged in the process. Whether you’re new to managing cloud spend or a seasoned pro, this book will clarify the often misunderstood workings of cloud billing fundamentals and provide expert strategies on creating a culture of cloud cost management in your organization.
Drawing on real-world examples of successes and failures of large-scale cloud spenders, this book outlines a road map for building a culture of FinOps in your organization. Beginning with the fundamental concepts required to understand cloud billing concepts, you’ll learn how to enable an efficient and effective FinOps machine.
• Learn how the cloud works when it comes to financial management
• Set up a FinOps team and build a framework for making spend efficiency a priority
• Examine the anatomy of a cloud bill and learn how to manage it
• Get operational recipes for maximizing cloud efficiency
• Understand how to motivate engineering teams to take cost-saving actions
• Explore the FinOps lifecycle: Inform, Optimize, and Operate
• Learn the DNA of a highly functional cloud FinOps culture