Antithrombotic Therapy in Prevention of Ischemic Stroke eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This fully revised and updated second edition of Emergency Cardiology offers highly practical advice on the diagnosis and management of acute cardiac conditions. Throughout the book the authors employ an evidence-based approach to clinical practice, and provide detailed guidance for day-to-day practice in a wider variety of settings – from the emergency department to intensive care and the cardiac ward.
- Provides essential advice for the rapid diagnosis and management of cardiac emergencies – both common and more rare.
- Includes evidence-based guidelines and the results of the most groundbreaking clinical trials
- Practical format pocket-sized format
- Authored by four cardiologists with extensive experience in the emergency setting
Emergency Cardiology, Second Edition is an essential purchase for junior doctors, emergency department staff, trainees in cardiology and specialist nurses.