Ant Encounters: Interaction Networks and Colony Behavior eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Principles of Horticulture is an excellent introduction to a wide range of aspects of commercial and leisure horticulture. Written in a highly accessible and readable style, this book has already proved invaluable to a broad selection of readers, particularly students on horticulture courses and keen amateur gardeners. It also provides a handy basic reference for professionals. * The leading introductory horticulture text for 20 years * Many photographs now in colour for the first time * Includes a brand new chapter on climate and microclimate