Angiogenesis and Direct Myocardial Revascularization (Contemporary Cardiology) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
World-wide there are increasing numbers of patients suffering with coronary artery disease. The third volume in this series, The Year in Interventional Cardiology 2004 covers the latest developments in this field. A panel of experts, under the guidance of Drs. Banning and de Feijter, review the most significant papers published in the previous twelve months’ peer-reviewed journals. Stents, percutaneous coronary intervention, and new developments in cardiac imaging are among the topics discussed, along with drug eluting stents and other pharmacological issues. Every physician concerned with heart disease will find this a very useful overview.