Anesthesiology Longnecker eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Anaesthesia services in developing countries are often limited due to a shortage of basic facilities, equipment and drugs, as well as a lack of personnel and proper training. Anaesthesia services for obstetric procedures pose a particular problem in developing countries, where high rates of anaesthesia-related complications and fetal/maternal mortality are seen in connection with otherwise common procedures such as caesarean section.
This concise and practical pocketbook covers the basic principles of obstetric anaesthesia with a special emphasis on the unique challenges of service delivery in the developing world. The book will be useful for a range of practitioners in developing countries including anaesthetists, trainees, nurse anaesthetists, and district hospital doctors.