Anatomy of the Ship: HMS Beagle Survey Ship Extraordinary eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This full-color atlas is designed for all students taking separate or integrated courses in human anatomy and physiology. This atlas can accompany and augment any human anatomy, human physiology or combined human anatomy and physiology textbook. It is designed to be of particular value to students in a laboratory situation and could either accompany a laboratory manual or, in certain courses, it could serve as the laboratory manual.
Great care has gone into the preparation of this photographic atlas to provide students with a complete set of photographs for each of the human body systems. Cat, fetal pig, and rat dissection are also included for those students who have the opportunity to do similar dissections as part of their laboratory requirement. In addition, photographs of a sheep heart dissection are also included.
A visual balance is achieved between the various levels available to observe the structure of the body. Completely labeled, informative figures are depicted clearly and accurately. The terms used in this atlas are those that are approved and recommended by the Basle Nomina Anatomica (BNA).
Some of the changes for this new edition include a new art program, new vertebrate dissection images (new specimens were dissected to obtain better quality photographs of the muscular and organ systems), and a new full page heart valve/cardiac cycle figure. 3-hole drilled.