Anatomy of the Horse: An Illustrated Text (Vet (Schlutersche) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The ninth edition of Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of Human Neuroanatomy has been fully revised to provide undergraduate medical students with the most recent information in the field. Beginning with an introduction, each of the following chapters discusses the anatomy of a different part of the nervous system. Presented in a new, easy to understand format, each chapter begins with ‘Specific Learning Objectives’ which highlight the key concepts of that topic; and ends with multiple choice questions for self-assessment. This new edition features more than 360 illustrations and tables, and includes photographs of dissected brain specimens to assist understanding. Key points * Fully revised, new edition presenting latest information on human neuroanatomy * Each chapter includes ‘specific learning objectives’ and multiple choice questions * Features clinical photographs of dissected brain specimens * Previous edition published in 2008