Anatomy of the Body of God eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The 5th English edition has been thoroughly revised in terms of content and organization of the didactic material; almost all of the color illustrations have been drawn anew for improved clarity. The extensive introductory chapter focuses on aspects of cytophysiology. Owing to the considerably expanded text and improved illustrative material, functional connections are easily recognized; new concepts and current advances in research are taken fully into account. Main features are: General and cellular physiology; Nerve and muscle; Autonomic nervous system; Blood; respiration; Acid-base balance; Kidney salt and water balance; Heart and circulation; Thermal balance and thermoregulation; Nutrition and digestion; Hormonal control; Central nervous system and senses