Anatomy of the Aeroplane eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Podiatry students and practitioners all need to know palpation skills, but previously have struggled to find the information they need in book form. Here is the answer: the bones, joints, muscles, nerves, arteries and veins of the lower limb are described and at the end of the chapters are review questions to test your knowledge. LOWER LIMB ANATOMY, PALPATION & SURFACE MARKINGS helps you identify, understand and palpate structures through an intact skin and aids all practitioners and students in the assessment and diagnosis of conditions using manual contact techniques, relating palpation to surface markings and anatomy. Accurate location and palpation of surface structures is an essential skill for podiatrists and lower limb specialists: here is an invaluable resource to help acquire that skill.Introductory chapter on the principles and practice of palpationHigh quality photographs showing surface anatomy accompanied by clear drawings depicting corresponding structures below the surfaceExplanatory text detailing practical skillsFull colour throughoutReview questions at the end of each chapter