Anatomy of Movement eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Jubilee edition of the classic text first published in 1963
Anaesthetists require a particularly specialized knowledge of anatomy.
The anaesthetist must know intimately the respiratory passages, the major veins and the peripheral
nerves to deliver safe and effective pain control.
As one of the great teachers of anatomy, Professor Harold Ellis is eminently qualified to elegantly
provide the anatomical detail required of anaesthetists. Modern approaches to practice, including
the use of imaging to guide anaesthetic practice, add further depth to the fine full-colour anatomical
Designed for anaesthetists, Anatomy for Anaesthetists covers:
• The Respiratory Pathway, Lungs, Thoracic Wall and Diaphragm
• The Heart and Great Veins of the Neck
• The Peripheral Nerves
• The Autonomic Nervous System
• The Cranial Nerves
• The Anatomy of Pain
Clinical Notes throughout provide the clinical context for the anatomical detail. Designed for trainees, but of continuing relevance to practicing anaesthetists, and now in its Golden Jubilee edition, Anatomy for Anaesthetists provides a central pillar of anaesthetic knowledge.