Anatomy for Fantasy Artists: An Illustrator’s Guide to Creating Action Figures and Fantastical Forms eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Coloring Atlas of the Human Body provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy and physiology for visually-oriented and kinesthetic learners. By coloring a series of specially designed diagrams and the accompanying flashcards, students will learn and remember concepts much more effectively than with traditional textbooks alone. The completed coloring exercises and flashcards can also serve as tools to review and prepare for examinations.
A companion Website includes two additional coloring exercises and bonus study and test taking tips.