Anatomy Coloring Book, The (3rd Edition) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Addressing common misconceptions concerning the dermatologic composition and assessment of vulvular skin, this book is a unique compilation of current research and information on the anatomy, physiology, toxicology, microbiology, and diagnosis of the vulva and surrounding anatomical structures. A must-have source for anyone treating female patients, this source considers age and ethnicity factors and analyzes a wide range of symptoms, skin conditions, and diseases that physicians may encounter when caring for female patients.