Anatomy at a Glance eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This regional textbook of anatomy is aimed at trainee surgeons and medical students. Throughout it is rich in applied clinical content, knowledge of which is essential for both clinical examination and surgical procedures. Although regional in approach each chapter is structured to clearly explain the structure and function of the component systems. The author brings his continuing experience of teaching anatomy to trainee surgeons to ensure the contents reflects the changing emphasis of anatomical knowledge now required.
Contents continues to evolve to reflect need of trainee surgeons preparing for the MRCS and similar examinations.
Continued increase in clinical application and selectivity in anatomical detail.
Further refinement of anatomical drawings.