Anatomy And Physiology – The Unity Of Form And Function eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Why do millions of people end up wearing the same style of clothing?What makes people change their tastes in food, music, and cars?It’s because of trends-the powerful process of change that affects every industry across the globe.Drawing on his groundbreaking research, trend sociologist Henrik Vejlgaard unearths essential clues about how trends emerge and go mainstream and examines the influential individuals who make this happen.Throughout are real-life stories of both famous and anonymous movers and shakers who have had worldwide influence in changing our styles of living, including business leaders, designers, and artists, while also conveying the fascinating development of little-known trends that perfectly illustrate the trend’s life cycle. Anatomy of a Trend explores every level of this remarkable process-making it easy for you to benefit from the powerful social dynamic that causes trends to take off and spread.Vejlgaard delivers the tools and knowledge you need to capitalize on every stage of the trend process. As you gain insight into this aspect of human behavior, you will better understand trends and how they affect society, and ultimately learn how you can predict future needs.