An Introduction to Search Engines and Web Navigation eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Get the most out of Google’s trifecta of tools and optimize your Web presence!
Savvy marketers are always searching for new ways to attract and keep online customers. Google’s array of online tools plus the techniques and tips in this expert guide help you unlock the mystery of doing business in the digital age.
Learn the basics of Google AdWords, Analytics, and Website Optimizer—and then discover how to use this powerful trifecta together to help you track, extract, and analyze data and make necessary changes. Topics include cost-per-click advertising, conversion tracking, how to apply what you’re learning, and much more.
- Brings you up to speed on Google AdWords, Analytics, and Website Optimizer
- Shows how to use each tool individually—and then together as a powerful trio to track, analyze, and optimize your Web presence
- Topics include the basics of CPC (cost per click) and how to use Google’s Ad Planner, the AdWords Editor, and conversion tracking
- Covers how to install tracking code in your Web site, what reports are available and how to use them, testing, applying what you learn, and much more
Start increasing ROI, online sales, and web site traffic quality with Google tools and the insights and techniques in this expert guide.