An Introduction to Human Evolutionary Anatomy eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
For courses in one-semester human anatomy.
A fresh voice strengthens a visually compelling, classic human anatomy text
Revered for its groundbreaking, atlas-style format, detailed illustrations, and exceptionally clear photographs, Human Anatomy has long been known for its quality and sophistication, as well as its scope and level of coverage. Accomplished author and award-winning educator Judi Nath joins the writing team, bringing a fresh voice, enhanced accuracy, and a clear, engaging writing style to the 9th Edition.
The new edition builds upon the legacy of previous editions and includes expanded clinical content to help students focus on the types of diseases and injuries they are likely to encounter in their future careers; visually stunning Spotlight Figures in every chapter to guide students through complex topics; and new features that focus students on the key point in each section and use simple analogies and memory devices to help students remember facts and concepts.
Also available with Mastering A&P
Mastering™ A&P is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to engage students and improve results. Instructors ensure that students arrive ready to learn by assigning educationally effective content before class, and encourage critical thinking and retention with in-class resources such as Learning Catalytics™. Students can further master concepts after class through assignments that provide hints and answer-specific feedback. With a wide range of activities available, students can actively learn, understand, and retain even the most difficult concepts. A robust suite of online resources in Mastering A&P, including Spotlight Figure Coaching Activities and Dynamic Study Modules, allow students to interact with content from the book and learn more about the most difficult concepts.
For the instructor, the new Ready-to-Go Teaching Modules help them navigate the robust suite of tools available in Mastering A&P to teach the toughest topics. A curated collection of before-class assignments, in-class activities, and after-class assignments are provided to help faculty efficiently plan their lectures and assignments. Instructors can incorporate active learning into their course with the suggested activity ideas and clicker questions or Learning Catalytics™ questions.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; Mastering™ A&P does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with Mastering A&P, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and Mastering A&P, search for:
0134296036 / 9780134296036 Human Anatomy Plus Mastering A&P with eText — Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134292332 / 9780134292335 Mastering A&P with Pearson eText — ValuePack Access Card — for Human Anatomy
- 013432076X / 9780134320762 Human Anatomy
Mastering A&P should only be purchased when required by an instructor.