Amazon Web Services For Dummies eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Learn Amazon Web Services in a Month of Lunches guides you through the process of building a robust and secure web application using the core AWS services you really need to know. You’ll be amazed by how much you can accomplish with AWS!
About the Technology
Cloud computing has transformed the way we build and deliver software. With the Amazon Web Services cloud platform, you can trade expensive glass room hardware and custom infrastructure for virtual servers and easy-to-configure storage, security, and networking services. Better, because you don’t own the hardware, you only pay for the computing power you need! Just learn a few key ideas and techniques and you can have applications up and running in AWS in minutes.
About the Book
Learn Amazon Web Services in a Month of Lunches gets you started with AWS fast. In just 21 bite-size lessons, you’ll learn the concepts and practical techniques you need to deploy and manage applications. You’ll learn by doing real-world labs that guide you from the core AWS tool set through setting up security and storage and planning for growth. You’ll even deploy a public-facing application that’s highly available, scalable, and load balanced.
• First steps with AWS – no experience required
• Deploy web apps using EC2, RDS, S3, and Route 53
• Cheap and fast system backups
• Setting up cloud automation
About the Reader
If you know your way around Windows or Linux and have a basic idea of how web applications work, you’re ready to start using AWS.